3D polarizers Extra Heat IR
This system is the best choice for all applications where projectors with a very high light output are used.The filter films have a temperature resistance of up to 100 °C (212 °F). They are cemented between two branded glass panes, one of which is coated with infrared coating. The coating protects the polarization film additionally against hot infrared rays. These polarizers, too, provide for a very good separation. The transmission rate is at 42%. Currently, the system is only available as linear version in the sizes: 100 x 100, 150 x 150and 210 x 210 mm.
Special sizes are available on request.
- Transmission:42 %
- Contrast: 5,000:1
- Temperature resistance: ≥ 100 °C (212 °F)
- Polarization: linear
- Linear version: 45/135 (0/90 on request)
- Type of projector: DLP and LCD
- Base material: Branded glass with anti-reflective coating
- Material thickness: 3.3 mm (glass on both sides)
- Dimensions: 100 x 100 mm, 150 x 150 mm, 210 x 210 mm
- Special sizes: available on request!