"Extra heat" 3D polarization filters
This system was conceived for applications where traditional polarizers reach their physical limits. Thanks to a temperature resistance of up to 100 °C (212 °F), our extra heat polarizers are optimally suitable for projections with a high light output.
Like all other polarizers from awater 3D, this system is distinguished by its excellent separation behavior. The transmission rate is at 42 %. Depending on the system design, the polarization film is either cemented between two branded glass panes with anti-reflective coating or laminated to one side. Currently, extra heat polarization filters are only available as circular versions in the sizes: 100 x 100, 150 x 150and 210 x 210 mm. Special sizes are available on request.
- Transmission:42 %
- Contrast: 5,000:1
- Temperature resistance: ≤ 100 °C (212 °F)
- Polarization: linear
- Linear version: 45/135 (0/90 on request)
- Type of projector: DLP and LCD
- Base material: Branded glass with anti-reflective coating
- Material thickness: 3.3 mm (glass on both sides), 1.8 mm (glass on one side)
- Dimensions: 100 x 100 mm, 150 x 150 mm, 210 x 210 mm
- Special sizes: available on request!